- The Farmers Market
- Community Supported Agriculture from 47th Avenue Farms
- Your own garden plot in your backyard or at Luscher Farm.
Now is the time to celebrate that abundance at Lake Oswego’s Harvest Celebration at Lusher Farm, 125 Rosemont Road, on Sunday, September 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Here’s what organizers have lined up for you:
- Petting Zoo with goats, bunnies, a burro, and possibly baby ducks or chicks
- Line Dancing lesson from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Foot stomping tunes from Brent Rogers & KJ Miller and Spinning Spokes
- Grub and Libations from Dogs & Fries, Intentional Espresso, Koi Fusion and Subzero Ice Cream
- Vendors in the historic milking barn featuring pottery, fiber art, handmade soaps and lotions, garden art and more
- Face painting offered by the local National Charity Leagues chapter
- Spencer’s Reptiles
- Pioneer photo booth featuring bonnets, vests, aprons, skirts and scarecrows to accessorize your shot
- A ride on Lake Oswego’s blender bike (so you can make your own green smoothie)
With so much going on, there will be no onsite parking during the event. Complimentary shuttle service will be available from Lakeridge High School (1235 Overlook Drive) and Hazelia Field (17800 Stafford Road). Shuttles will run every 10-15 minutes.
Be sure to subscribe to “52 Reasons to Love Lake Oswego.” Click the “Sign me up” button in the top right hand column and you won’t miss a thing!